• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Where is Photo contest #70?!

wyotonka said:
.... Idk what it starts to run a new one, but it can't be that hard.

start a thread and manage the process...

Grimreaper was doing them

I do apologize. We've had mulitiple attempts to complete the last one but hopefully the site issues are behind us for good and we can keep these alive. I will see where we're at with the last attempt and get a thread officially up today. Thanks to forge04 for the message bringing the attention back to this subject.

GR1MR3APER said:
I do apologize. We've had mulitiple attempts to complete the last one but hopefully the site issues are behind us for good and we can keep these alive. I will see where we're at with the last attempt and get a thread officially up today. Thanks to forge04 for the message bringing the attention back to this subject.
I don't have wifi at the moment due to the recent move, once I do and get my desktop up and running I'd gladly help where needed.  :wave:

wyotonka said:
I don't have wifi at the moment due to the recent move, once I do and get my desktop up and running I'd gladly help where needed.  :wave:
Well, you were the last winner.  Need to resurrect your theme.  I just haven't had a chance to get a patriotic picture of the lemon, er Bumblebee.

I'd have to dig, or find a good spot for a new shot  :cool: currently I am working for a roofing company (exhausting) and it's pretty cool because I have already seen a lot of the Portland metro area, I'll have to keep an eye out for a big flag.

Back