• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Removed running boards and add new rubbers :)

archaicguy

I Personally like the look. It had some cheap ass running boards on it when I got her and prefer her without them. Also just put on new Falken Wildpeak AT3s and love the new aggressive look too.
Next may be losing the rubber bumpers on the doors.

Yea my wife is so-so about it since it is mainly her DD but she does admit it looks better.

Thanks blu - I always liked the Av and wanted one but was totally set on getting a 2nd Gen body and Bermuda Blue so it took quite a while and lots of searching.

The Bermuda blue's are just the poop. Get that cladding color matched and you will be in heaven!

If she is stuck on having running boards, maybe look into the power assist OEM ones or AMP research boards. They tuck away nice and have a really big platform to stand on when flipped out. Almost double the size of the OEM stationary steps.

IMG_3270_zpsyagspho7.jpg

IMG_6558_zpsmr1agy8k.jpg

True, the stock steps are small and one side is cracked to poop anyway. I was keeping them there for the kids.

Back