• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

You guys familiar with this article?

ngrome

I'm sure being long-time Avalanche owners you had to run into this article or it's been posted somewhere in this forum before. But as a recent Avalanche owner doing research on the vehicle I ran into it and found it humorous. Some of you guys may take it offensive, but read with an open mind and keep in mind the dude was just half-serious and tried to get AV owners riled up basically...

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/why-the-chevy-avalanche-is-the-vehicle-of-asshats-every-1471180393

Jay has to eat, too; however, he never seems to say much when seated on the next barstool.

Also, confusing the 2 platforms in one article.  Where's the editor when you actually need one?

Nick@Night said:
Jay has to eat, too; however, he never seems to say much when seated on the next barstool.

Also, confusing the 2 platforms in one article.  Where's the editor when you actually need one?

Haha, online articles like this, you can throw out editing, and fact checking. Just figured I'd share something for once rather than ask a question ;) I actually don't mind being considered a bro, lol.

One thing I like about having a vehicle this large on the road, is I can't get bullied by the tailgaters. Maybe it's just me but I do feel the difference in people's behavior around you on the road when you're in a larger vehicle, even in a "bro" truck, lol. Figured if you bothered getting something this large you don't want to be messed with, which is why my bro-inlaw bought it in the first place because he was in a nasty accident driving a smaller car, not his fault, but he said he wasn't about to get crushed again. Although years later he got something smaller again due to gas prices.

check out this thread:
http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,146449.0.html
has references to a few other articles/videos that deserve a chuckle as well.

Back