• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2005 No High beams

pumpedTSI

Just noticed that my high beams dont work. My lights stay on auto and my low beams work fine but when I switch to high beams I got nothing (bulbs are good). I checked and all fuses are good, swapped relays and no change.
I "think" that with all lights off (daylight) I can flip the high beam to flash switch and the high beams come on.....any ideas?

Assuming you are familiar with your vehicle, & have tried moving the multifunction switch lever, forward.

With the lever in the forward position, does the high-beam indicator on the cluster illuminate?

Yes....I already said that in my post? "When I switch to high beams" (using the multifunction column switch)....

pumpedTSI said:
Yes....I already said that in my post? "When I switch to high beams" (using the multifunction column switch)....
Nick@Night said:
With the lever in the forward position, does the high-beam indicator on the cluster illuminate?
Does the high-beam indicator on the cluster illuminate?

Back