• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Gauge Cluster Recommendation

spetch

My 2004 gauge cluster main board failed the other day. It had been acting finicky for months, sometimes starting very slowly or spontaneously rebooting while driving. Finally the main board power failed, and I lost everything except illumination. Troubleshooting it was beyond my knowledge, and I didn't see any obvious bad solder joints or anything.

I mailed it off to The Gauge Pro in Sevierville, TN. For $119, he fixes the main board, replaces any bad steppers and does a LED conversion in your choice of colors. He mailed mine back in two days, and I was very happy with the service.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Gauge-Pro

i had a bad cluster in my 02 Avy. I thought about sending it in and getting it fixed, but then i noticed that the 02 EXT could be swapped for it. So i went on ebay and purchased an 02 EXT cluster (199 i think) and send that it to correct the milage (30 bucks i think). The look of it is epic plus i gained trans temp. I could not be happier.

Back