• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

We lost a Michigan member today Flint4X4

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
I received a call today from Loren wife sadly she informed me Loren had passed this morning. If you are his friend on facebook please DO NOT post about this yet because I am not sure that all his family knows yet, I was informed his sister knows but not sure if the nephews and nieces know.

I guess all the posts about his medical issue were more serious than he let on.

Loren was the first member that Welcomed me to the site way back on 2005 and helped out allot employee discount thread.

Please keep Loren in your thoughts and prayers. I'll post more details as I find them out.

R.I.P. Loren I'll miss you.

Attachments

• loren.txt
    93 bytes · Views: 13
Sorry to hear this news... he had a tough run over the last few months and was so heartbroken about the loss of his trusty AVY. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.  :cry:

Hate to hear this. He was one of the good ones.

Wow, sad to hear. RIP Loren..

I'll keep you guys updated, right now Wendy said he wanted to be cremated with no service, I want to give her time to get settled so I'll call her back Sunday or Monday.

Sorry to hear this we have been to a few GTG's with Loren. R.I.P. my friend.

The sad thing is he retired effective 1/02/2017 and he was just logged on yesterday.

Sad news indeed! Thoughts and prayers go out for him and his family........

Yeah when I saw his name in the caller ID I thought he wanted to chat like usual when I heard her voice I knew it was bad news.

This is just so sad. He will be missed by my family. He wanted to come up to Alaska someday and I enjoyed day dreaming about it.

He was a good guy and his posts will be missed.

He did a lot for the club helping to arrange the Black diamond books for members and just chime in when humor was needed.

Gods speed.

Sorry to here this. He just retired and only got to enjoy it for a short time. Thoughts and prayers to him and his family .

Loren was a good guy and helped many members with supplier discount certificates and with his humor. I just read through some of his last posts and saw that he had been having health issues and had been hospitalized over Christmas, take the warning signs seriously my friends!

Here are Lorens last posts...........http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?action=profile;u=11326;sa=showPosts;start=0

So sad to see this!!  Loren was a lot of fun. Had a few laughs with him.  :cry:

I added his obituary to the first post.

Oh how he LOVED his blue AVY... that is one of the things I will always remember about Loren

Oh my goodness... I was just reading his posts about retirement last night...  :(

I never had the chance to meet him, but I have heard so much about him!

What a terrible first post to read this evening  :cry:

he and His posts will definitely be sorely missed

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: he will be missed, never had the pleasure of meeting him. But the little I talked to him on the forum he seemed very friendly and knowledgeable. He was our secret santa last year and I tried to learn as much as I could to send a personal gift. I have read through a lot of his posts and he wanted nothing but to help people.

I'm thinking about something I can give Wendy from the club. Anyone have any ideas, she is not into AVs.

She and Loren love pets and adopted plenty of them.

Back