• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Interesting new listing on eBay 2002

kingrebar

SM 2017
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Chevrolet-Avalanche-/172482867955?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2828c7b2f3:g:5ZoAAOSwUsJYWY0j&item=172482867955

Anyone ever see this Av before?

Intimidatoruag said:
yep .. I've seen it ... a few of us went to see it during nationals last year ...

nice Av ... needs a lot of TLC ....

John

The almost non-existent mileage is intriguing.

Jeff

Looks like it's missing alot of the other stuff thou.

omahava said:
where them bed covers :B:

It may not have bed covers since it's set up for a tent, still has the Velcro on the sides.. Talk about a low mileage 2002, but could be problems ahead with a vehicle that's been sitting for many years..

Attachments

• 5950690-400-0.jpg
    5950690-400-0.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 5950703-400-0.jpg
    5950703-400-0.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 154
Check engine light is on, I can't remember what is supposed to be in the right side but something is missing there too. I'm pretty sure it did come with hard covers and the tent was in the cloth bag on the roof (assuming that's gone too. No where near worth 20,000 with one of a kind pieces missing IMO. It's a shame too, I have drooled over this truck many times and would have probably even considered getting rid of the Tonka truck if the base camp was in better shape.  :cry:

That could be from turning the key on without starting it.. But what about Zero RPM, 60psi of oil pressure and 19 volts... Something screwy going on, battery charger maybe for the 19 volts or the gauge is just wrong..

Wow, you guys have keen eyes.

I was just thinking that it wouldn't take nearly $20,000 to take - say - a North Face avalanche, paint it, add some custom trim and call it a day.

Randy said:
That could be from turning the key on without starting it.. But what about Zero RPM, 60psi of oil pressure and 19 volts... Something screwy going on, battery charger maybe for the 19 volts or the gauge is just wrong..

I have seen it in person. A group of us checked it out at Nationals last year as mentioned above.

It had some sort of battery system on it. There was a main disconnect under the hood.

Like others have said, the truck needs a bit of TLC. It needs a good cleaning and the edges need buttoned up.

Gotta love the matching Yellow Nokia bar phones though!  :laugh:

Back