Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/22/17 11:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting new listing on eBay 2002  (Read 973 times)
kingrebar
CAFCNA 2017 Supporting Member

Awards
« on: 01/11/17 11:12 am »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Chevrolet-Avalanche-/172482867955?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2828c7b2f3:g:5ZoAAOSwUsJYWY0j&item=172482867955

Anyone ever see this Av before?

02 Z71 (bought new). Currently Restoring. Current mods: Amber DRL's, Bora 2" spacers rear, Toyo 285 60R18 Open Country tires, Black XD rims, new drivers seat upholstery and seat frame, painted frame and undercarriage, refinish restored all cladding.
Intimidatoruag

Tatertown Posse Member #5

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 01/11/17 12:56 pm »

yep .. I've seen it ... a few of us went to see it during nationals last year ...

nice Av ... needs a lot of TLC ....

John
kingrebar
CAFCNA 2017 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 01/11/17 01:12 pm »

yep .. I've seen it ... a few of us went to see it during nationals last year ...

nice Av ... needs a lot of TLC ....

John

The almost non-existent mileage is intriguing.

Jeff

02 Z71 (bought new). Currently Restoring. Current mods: Amber DRL's, Bora 2" spacers rear, Toyo 285 60R18 Open Country tires, Black XD rims, new drivers seat upholstery and seat frame, painted frame and undercarriage, refinish restored all cladding.
ronthehandymanga
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 01/11/17 02:57 pm »

Looks like it's missing alot of the other stuff thou.

02 Indigo blue Avalanche K2500
03 K2500 LT Suburban, work truck
69 CST 396 Fleetside long PU
68 Chevelle SS 396
omahava
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

I love the CLADDED Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 01/11/17 07:53 pm »

where them bed covers chevy

2002 Gold/ summit white z66 With edelbrock ceramic headers,Gibson xterm duals,airaid MIT,Vogue tires,eagle alloy wheels,silverstars,burlwood molded dashkit,airhog filter,Jessie bubb  tune,billet grille,Polk momo's,mtx amp,jl sub,Jensen CD/DVD ,fire and ice,djm 3/5
Randy
Charter Member

I charge more than a buck$

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 01/11/17 08:20 pm »

where them bed covers chevy

It may not have bed covers since it's set up for a tent, still has the Velcro on the sides.. Talk about a low mileage 2002, but could be problems ahead with a vehicle that's been sitting for many years..
« Last Edit: 01/11/17 08:22 pm by Randy » Logged

02 2500 Summit White-Loaded, Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 Navigation System with back-up cam, front cam and Blue Tooth. Nelson Tune, UPD/K&N Intake, Dual Magnaflow SS Mufflers and 3" Tailpipes, Powermaster 225 Amp Alternator, Dual Optima Batteries, Full Traction 6" Lift with 305/70/17 Goodyear MT/R's and SSBrakes, Calipers and Rotors, E-Z Down Tail Gate.

More to follow...

22' Velocity Boat powered by 502 BB and Stage III Procharger 750+HP
wyotonka
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

WyoTonka

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 01/11/17 09:58 pm »

Check engine light is on, I can't remember what is supposed to be in the right side but something is missing there too. I'm pretty sure it did come with hard covers and the tent was in the cloth bag on the roof (assuming that's gone too. No where near worth 20,000 with one of a kind pieces missing IMO. It's a shame too, I have drooled over this truck many times and would have probably even considered getting rid of the Tonka truck if the base camp was in better shape.  Cry

2003 Avalanche
2010 Kia Koup sx
2015 Chrysler 300s
Tonka Truck Build
Randy
Charter Member

I charge more than a buck$

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 01/11/17 10:43 pm »

That could be from turning the key on without starting it.. But what about Zero RPM, 60psi of oil pressure and 19 volts... Something screwy going on, battery charger maybe for the 19 volts or the gauge is just wrong..

02 2500 Summit White-Loaded, Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 Navigation System with back-up cam, front cam and Blue Tooth. Nelson Tune, UPD/K&N Intake, Dual Magnaflow SS Mufflers and 3" Tailpipes, Powermaster 225 Amp Alternator, Dual Optima Batteries, Full Traction 6" Lift with 305/70/17 Goodyear MT/R's and SSBrakes, Calipers and Rotors, E-Z Down Tail Gate.

More to follow...

22' Velocity Boat powered by 502 BB and Stage III Procharger 750+HP
PerfectReign
CAFCNA 2013 Supporting Member

A Turn Signal is a Statement, Not a Request

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: 01/12/17 01:30 pm »

Wow, you guys have keen eyes.

I was just thinking that it wouldn't take nearly $20,000 to take - say - a North Face avalanche, paint it, add some custom trim and call it a day.

2006 WBH2016 Malibu Hybrid
4x4dreamer
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Have you checked your local GTG thread?

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 01/12/17 02:27 pm »

That could be from turning the key on without starting it.. But what about Zero RPM, 60psi of oil pressure and 19 volts... Something screwy going on, battery charger maybe for the 19 volts or the gauge is just wrong..

I have seen it in person. A group of us checked it out at Nationals last year as mentioned above.

It had some sort of battery system on it. There was a main disconnect under the hood.

Like others have said, the truck needs a bit of TLC. It needs a good cleaning and the edges need buttoned up.

Gotta love the matching Yellow Nokia bar phones though!  Big laughter with tears

Have you heard???  The 2017 National and Avalanche Family is coming to STI..
Click Banner Above for More Info
Fritsam

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 01/31/17 06:53 pm »

Sold for 20 Grand...Wow!

Nice truck though...Love the yellow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: