Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/23/17 03:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Italy!  (Read 8803 times)
VoL85

Hello guys from Italy !

Awards
« on: 02/11/17 11:32 am »

Hello guys!

I'm writing you from Italy, Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, in a city called Pordenone and that it's near an USA air base of AVIANO city.

I discover my love for the USA cars started with a Ford Mustang GT 2006 and then, now, a Chevy Avalanche 2007 LTZ imported from Huston (here it's impossibile to buy it from an Italian dealer, it doesn't exist), so, only from import ways!

I want to say thank you to Jeff for the help with the registration, the forum doesn't work fine, we never receive the email for unlock the username, I tried to register here from about 2 years!

http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=818502549_IMG_1733_122_556lo.JPG

Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3 07 LTZ - Italy
EXT4ME
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

... I saw a DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac ...

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 02/11/17 11:52 am »

Welcome! VoL85

2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT, White Diamond, New Shale front seat leather from The Seat Shop. WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit. Powerflow Pro-Fit Splash Guards. Arnott/Bilstein front shocks and rear air shocks with Arnott air compressor kit. Refinish Restorer. SeaFoam. Goodyear Gatorback belts. Goodyear Assurance CS TripleTred All-Seasons.
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 02/11/17 12:50 pm »

Benvenuto nel club siamo felici di avervi qui.  Wave

2003 2500
VoL85

Hello guys from Italy !

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 02/11/17 01:45 pm »

wow! That's a great welcome!

Thank you guys!

Chevrolet Avalanche 5.3 07 LTZ - Italy
Vaeagleav

The Avalanche just keeps getting better!

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 02/11/17 03:25 pm »

Welcome to the site.
I hope you have many happy and safe miles in you Avalanche.

2008 Z71 Silver Birch 
2004 Z71 Silver Birch before that.
JVZL1

Looking For A Crew Cab Pick UP Drove An AVY

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02/13/17 12:02 am »

Wave   Welcome!
Gives us a tour of Italy with pics of you and your AVY.

'03 Z71 Dark Gray Cladded
Bug Visor,Floormats;Full Time Amber DRL's; Rear Head Rest Mod; INJEN Tuned Air Intake;MSD wires;ALL ON HIGH;Grippin Billet tailgate handle Magnum black;EBC Brakes;RS9000XL Shocks;Moog Steering Stabilizer;HP Tune From Superwagon;Dual Batteries;Painless 40120 Digital Power Manager; FF Dynamics Electric Fans; DynoMax VT;
JV
Schelbi
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

2002 Chevy Avalanche 1500 Z71 in Germany

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: 09/27/17 08:07 am »

sorry for the late reply, I had not enough time to visit the forum the last months.

Welcome to this forum!

You're around 580km from my place in the south of Germany.
If been in Italy very often but more in the northern and western area, like Lago die Garda and Lago Maggiore, Lugano, Brixen, Cortina D'Ampezzo,....

Please give some pics of you and your Avalanche!

Schelbi.

Black 2002 Avalanche 1500 Z71. Mods: running on Propan (LPG), backup cam, black bowtie, removed Onstar, Diablo Predator tune, Comp cam, amber rear turn signal in place of backup lights, new LED backup lights and rear fog lights in bumper, Samsung 7" Galaxy Tab holder, CB Radio, 3'' body lift, 6" Skyjacker suspension lift, 37x12.5R17 BFG MTs on AZEV rims, Realift torsion bar relocators, removed rear bumper cover.....
Squarehead

Go cladded or stay home!

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 10/08/17 03:12 pm »

Hey Bro!

Just got a nice Road aTrip with the younger brother of my Avalanche to Italy!!

Been a couple of times to Italy with my AV ........

cu!

mike

Squarehead`s
                      Chevy AVALANCHE 1500 4WD
pitchblack, Z71, Leather Interior, Bose Sound System,Sunroof, Bug Deflector, pitchblack Grille, Billet-Bowtie, K&N High-Flow, GIBSON exhaust, Billet Knobs, Vanity plates, Sailpanel Lights
Meyer Bernitt wheels w/ 275/17 just changed on Winter Tires Alcoa Wheels w/ BF Goodrich All Terrain
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: