Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
07/25/17 07:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio summer GTG, July 22 2017  (Read 4620 times)
4x4dreamer
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Have you checked your local GTG thread?

WWW Awards
« Reply #50 on: 07/13/17 06:16 am »

I can't help with hotels, sorry.
I mentioned the ones at exit 33 only because they are the closest, not sure if they are good or bad.
The Holiday Inn Express is somewhat new (5-7 years.)

Check with WVBubba, WVAvalanche or WISEAV.
Maybe they can help.
They stayed somewhere nearby when they were here for Mike and Sandy's wedding.
But I think the Bubba's stayed with family in Cleveland.

We will figure it out  Thumbs up! Smiley

Have you heard???  The 2017 National and Avalanche Family is coming to STI..
Click Banner Above for More Info
4x4dreamer

WWW Awards
« Reply #51 on: 07/14/17 01:06 pm »

Guys... I am so sorry, we aren't going to be able to make it.

I have been working out of town during the week on my rotations for school, and now I have finally gotten hired in at Rite-Aid in town. I actually worked out of town Monday, drove home, worked at Rite-Aid Tuesday, back out of town the rest of this week on rotation, then back this evening and working tomorrow and Sunday at Rite-Aid.

It looks like next week is going to be the same, and I will have to work Saturday and Sunday again..  Sad I was not expecting to get hired on and officially on the schedule until week after next, so it has really put the screws to our weekend plans this weekend.

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you, going to Summit, and eating at the Hartville Kitchen...  Cry Cry

frito

"I'll be your bumblebee buzzing around"

Awards
« Reply #52 on: 07/15/17 07:38 am »

Guys... I am so sorry, we aren't going to be able to make it.

I have been working out of town during the week on my rotations for school, and now I have finally gotten hired in at Rite-Aid in town. I actually worked out of town Monday, drove home, worked at Rite-Aid Tuesday, back out of town the rest of this week on rotation, then back this evening and working tomorrow and Sunday at Rite-Aid.

It looks like next week is going to be the same, and I will have to work Saturday and Sunday again..  Sad I was not expecting to get hired on and officially on the schedule until week after next, so it has really put the screws to our weekend plans this weekend.

I was REALLY looking forward to seeing all of you, going to Summit, and eating at the Hartville Kitchen...  Cry Cry
On the bright side though, congratulations on the job.   Thumbs up!

Bumblebee - '03 Z71, FTDRL, All On High, Sail Panel LEDs, Bumper Cup Holders.  Decisions, Decisions...
Toots

Not all who wander are lost

Awards
« Reply #53 on: 07/16/17 02:00 pm »

Congrats on the job.  That's a big deal.  But real sucks that low man on the rooster has to work weekends.  Messes with your plans for Ashley's Birthday.  Wish her well for us.
N1NCZ
CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member

I loved my 2002 Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #54 on: 07/17/17 03:19 pm »

Sorry,

We would have loved to come also - this was the one weekend in July where we already had other plans  banghead, we will be going the other way to Altoona this weekend.

Rich / N1NCZ & Pat  

(We love some of the other choices as well and if something for late August or September/October we will try and make it)

2002 BLACK ONYX, Z-71 - Born 8/2001 - Bought 9/5/2001 - SOLD
ohiobellboy
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

2 Eagles

Awards
« Reply #55 on: 07/17/17 03:45 pm »

Congrats on the job.  That's a big deal.  But real sucks that low man on the rooster has to work weekends.  Messes with your plans for Ashley's Birthday.  Wish her well for us.
Bubba still works every other weekend and has a lot of years at his job. I'm 9th out of 53 in my garage and still only get one Saturday a month off. Customer service industry has demands for screwy hours but normally the pay compensates for it.

Avy #1 - '04 Z71 Cladded (dark blue metallic) Purchased 9/07 with too many mods to list. . SOLD 6/21/15
Avy #2 - '05 Z71 WBH (Bermuda Blue) Twiggy purchased 11/11 Current mileage 160,*** Now used as my winter beater SOLD 6/2-/17
Avy #3 - '05 Z71 Cladded (Bermuda Blue) Purchased 9/12  for Twiggy. A few mods.  TRADED 3/10/16
Other Summer toy - 2015 FLTRUSE (Abyss Blue/Crushed Sapphire)  also called a CVO Road Glide Ultra. Lots of fun on two wheels
2012 BMW 535i with XDrive
4x4dreamer

WWW Awards
« Reply #56 on: 07/19/17 06:43 am »

Bubba still works every other weekend and has a lot of years at his job. I'm 9th out of 53 in my garage and still only get one Saturday a month off. Customer service industry has demands for screwy hours but normally the pay compensates for it.

I can deal with that schedule if it means a little consistency, and a good paycheck.  Big laughter with tears

Every other weekend is a 3 day weekend and on the short weeks, you only work 2 days.

Thanks Toots. I really wish we could have come. We really enjoy seeing all of you. Have tons of fun for us as well  love

We will catch up with you guys for Pizza in October Smiley

Intimidatoruag

Tatertown Posse Member #5

Awards
« Reply #57 on: 07/19/17 11:01 am »

you guys have fun .... wish we could go but will be in Columbus for Softball world series ....

John
GoldBowTie
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

Have you hugged your Avalanche today?

Awards
« Reply #58 on: 07/20/17 03:04 am »

We will catch up with you guys for Pizza in October Smiley
September 30 this year.  If you wait until October, you'll miss us.  Tongue

you guys have fun .... wish we could go but will be in Columbus for Softball world series ....

John
Playing or watching?  Both?

Av #1 2002 Onyx Black Z71  189 MONTHS of ownership (Oct 01 - today) and 67630 miles.
145 GTG's attended in: OH, WV, TN, NY, MI, Canada, IN, NH, KY, GA, PA, NC, IA, and MO.

Av #3 2009 Black LTZ  51 months of ownership (Mar 13 - today) and 142850 miles.
(124594 when bought)
22 GTG's attended in: WV, OH, PA, IN and MI

Av #2 2003 Yellow Z71 WBH  18 MONTHS of ownership (Sep 11 - Mar 13) and 9302 miles added.
(101764 at delivery, 111066 at trade-in) Traded for 2009
19 GTG's attended in: OH, MI, PA, WV
Didit

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #59 on: 07/20/17 04:48 am »

I was hoping to make it, but I don't see it happening this time, sorry.  Enjoy

Didit

4x4dreamer

WWW Awards
« Reply #60 on: 07/20/17 11:01 am »

OOF.... It being earlier this year really gets me ... Feel free to  Beating me Big laughter with tears

I will make sure to pay attention to the right date when the time comes!

GoldBowTie

Awards
« Reply #61 on: 07/23/17 11:37 am »

I want to thank the "regulars" for coming out for the day.  love

I chose the stops for this GTG as something potentially interesting for the out-of-state attendees.
Then there were no out-of-state attendees.  banghead

For the locals, it was almost a "been there, done that" GTG.
For me, lunch at Grinders was new.
And for the others, the I76 Antique Mall was new.
And we don't mind the "been there, done that" finish up at Strickland's Ice Cream. 

It is always nice to catch up with the locals.
I can "be there" and "do that" always.  Wave

Av #1 2002 Onyx Black Z71  189 MONTHS of ownership (Oct 01 - today) and 67630 miles.
145 GTG's attended in: OH, WV, TN, NY, MI, Canada, IN, NH, KY, GA, PA, NC, IA, and MO.

(124594 when bought)

Av #2 2003 Yellow Z71 WBH  18 MONTHS of ownership (Sep 11 - Mar 13) and 9302 miles added.
james21

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #62 on: Yesterday at 04:56 pm »

So, did everyone have fun?

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
GoldBowTie

Awards
« Reply #63 on: Today at 03:02 am »

So, did everyone have fun?
I did.  Thumbs up!

(124594 when bought)

Intimidatoruag

Tatertown Posse Member #5

Awards
« Reply #64 on: Today at 07:09 am »

I'll be watching .... it is Julia that will be playing ...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: