• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

factory aux 3.5mm input fault

Hound

SM 2006
SM 2005

The aux input, 3.5mm, on the face of my unit appears to be damaged.  Doesn't matter whether I use a new cord or what brand of cord.  I am told this is a known issue and a problem.  I am not seeing it in this child forum.  Am I missing it?

though i didn't see any threads on it here, there are plenty of them out there on other boards.  If you google "chevy radio switches automatically" you will find them.

I am not sure about the 3.5mm jack in the radio, but I have been having recurring issues with the USB in my 2013..

I can plug my phone in and it'll usually work, but sometimes the song wont change with the wheel controls, and you have to eject it and plug it back in...

Then it will work for a while, and out of nowhere it will start cutting in and out then go completely dead.. It will not play music, or even charge my phone until I shut the truck off and start it back up..

Back