• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Suspension Lift Kits for 2006 Avalanche.

RICKJOON

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping some of you can help. I'm looking for a front and rear suspension lift kit. Can someone recommend a decent brand or website where I can take a look? I drive a 2006 Avalanche 1500 5.3 2WD
I'm interested in at least a 4" to 6" lift. I love this truck and will definetly stay in the family since it suits our outdoor lifestyle. Thank you in advance to all of you with suggestions. Can't wait to get this truck sit'n like a beast. ?

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,18.0.html

This where you want to check lifts out and post questions.

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping some of you can help. I'm looking for a front and rear suspension lift kit. Can someone recommend a decent brand or website where I can take a look? I drive a 2006 Avalanche 1500 5.3 2WD
I'm interested in at least a 4" to 6" lift. I love this truck and will definetly stay in the family since it suits our outdoor lifestyle. Thank you in advance to all of you with suggestions. Can't wait to get this truck sit'n like a beast. ?

Check Pro Comp, I just installed a 6" on my 4x4 this weekend but there are directions in the same kit for a 2wd.

Back