• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2018 avalanche?

:deadhorse:

This topic has come up every year since it was announced that 2013 would be the last year of the AV. It results from wishful thinking and old photos of a Sema show modified AV. Or for the past two or so years photos have come out about the High Desert Silverado pickup which has cosmetic sail panels and side storage bins and bed covers but no midgate. Some Chevy salesmen are trying to pass it off as the new generation AV. They are starting to hit showrooms now...
You can do a search on High Desert and see the info and photos in the old threads.........

they stole so many ideas from the Avalanche, I think it makes it harder for a comeback for our loved Avalanche

royalstar said:
they stole so many ideas from the Avalanche, I think it makes it harder for a comeback for our loved Avalanche
royalstar how the heck have you been  I haven't seen you around in a  long time.

Back to topic thou, there is not going to be another avalanche. Wait to you see what a 2019 Silverado looks like hint it is the size of a Colorado

AAmqF92.img

Been good thanks for asking ,a little sad sent my Av in for a trans oil change and I guess it didn't like clean oil, so I'm waiting for a new trans. I was wishing for a new 2018 Avalanche to show up in the news but only wishful thinking

>Been good thanks for asking ,a little sad sent my Av in for a trans oil change and I guess it didn't like clean oil, so I'm waiting for a new trans. I was wishing for a new 2018 Avalanche to show up in the news but only wishful thinking

Wow...  did it die with just a t-oil and filter change?  or did you f-f-f-flush it?

oil and filter change, started it up and drove 2 miles would no longer shift and oil turned completely black , washed All the junk off the clutch plates and shorted out the 1-2 shift solenoid . up and running $1500 later with a replacement from a salvage 65,000 miles 3 year unlimited mile warranty

What type of fluid did you put in. ???

DEXRON-VI but we did find 3 trans codes that did show it was getting tired, 2 codes on the 1/2 shift pack

Back