• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Attendance & Registration Thread for the 2017 Nationals @ STI

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
This year we are going to raise the bar up so too speak
So this year will be like years in the distant past where you will have an option to purchase a registration or ID package for the GTG.  

The fee is 100% optional and is NOT required to attend.

Last Date to receive full Package is Sunday October 1st at 6pm.

The cost of the registration or ID package is $20.  
For the $20 you will receive the following:
? Up to 2 Custom GTG Namebadges with Avalanche lanyards.  [blue](See pictures in next Post for examples.)[/blue]
(Each additional set needed is $8.00)
? Event Related Truck ID tags.  This is a tag to place on the dash  to identify whose truck is whose. Always easier to ask a question about someone's truck if you know who it belongs to.
? The Official 2017 National GTG @ STI  decal.   [blue](See pictures in next Post for examples.)[/blue]
? Bonus tickets for the Charity Raffle. (More on that in the coming weeks)

Anything that is leftover will be grouped together into the monetary donation given to Second Harvest.

**Again The fee is 100% optional but please realize the packages will not be available at the GTG**

Please send your payments to the following:
For PayPal please use nationalatsti@gmail.com
PLEASE send the payment via Friends and Family to avoid PayPal charges.
For checks please PM me so I can send the mailing address

Please include your screen names with payment.

If you could also include the First names for the badges to go along with the screen names needed it would be great...

To help move things along please post within this thread when you decide what you are doing.

Please include the real names you would like on the Badges..
Can put with the payment info if you like...  

Thank you
Hugz

------------------------------
 Attendance List Options

**  I want to attend but I am a maybe!!!  Will be in Plain text

**   I'm going to attend reservations have been made will be in Bold

**  I'm going to attend and I want a Registration Package (payment has been sent) will be bold and Blue

-------------------------------

Attendance List

Calicak89 PA
MS03 2500 MI
V. Anthony AL
moosc NC
02 Z71 +1 VA
enoniam IN
dpreacher
ericB GA
Intimidatoruag +1 MI
4x4 Dreamer +1 WV
ChevyGuyNC. NC
Hugz and Gretchen NC
qreaigh + 1 MD
Neal729 and Kat AL
James21 NY

willyorca + JohnBChef  NC
medico GA
reaper67 FL (Paying at GTG)
AvDavidw MO
Brody +1 NC
Glenn +1 NJ

Chris and Candice NJ
NascarDave
GA
got change +1 FL
Jax-04-Z66 Day Tripper.

Maybe
grnxnam for a day trip.

Examples of items that will be received from past GTGs

Attachments

• ID.jpg
    ID.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 341
  • Lanyard1.jpg
    Lanyard1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 340
  • Lanyard 2.jpg
    Lanyard 2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Decal.jpg
    Decal.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 340
  • Decal 2.jpg
    Decal 2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 341
  • Truck Tags.jpg
    Truck Tags.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 342
Sent my 20
Qreaigh

Greg and Deborah

willyorca-Brenda
JohnBCheff-John
no screen names :-(  Ian & Evan

Just sent $20 from  bheasley@shentel.net

Nametags:

02 Z71
Brian

Joyce

I am a maybe. Since GF's mother lived in Georgia should be doable. Just depends on my school schedule and whats going on. If there is decent internet there it might make it easier since I can still do homework...

May have to wait until my classes start at end of August to know for sure.

Also want to make sure my truck is in working order before deciding to go. Had new heads put on and truck running great. Just want to make sure stays that way. Although my truck now has a rusted panel between rear door and rear wheel... The other side is rusting too but not as bad yet. (Plastic piece still engages in all holes but signs of rust forming...)

Rodney

redheadedrod said:
I am a maybe. Since GF's mother lived in Georgia should be doable. Just depends on my school schedule and whats going on. If there is decent internet there it might make it easier since I can still do homework...

May have to wait until my classes start at end of August to know for sure.

Also want to make sure my truck is in working order before deciding to go. Had new heads put on and truck running great. Just want to make sure stays that way. Although my truck now has a rusted panel between rear door and rear wheel... The other side is rusting too but not as bad yet. (Plastic piece still engages in all holes but signs of rust forming...)

Rodney
Gotcha as a maybe.

Looking good all.
I just sent a PM to a member and within it I had this line.
The on thing I know is we will be sitting in a parking lot catching up on things.
Remembering those that aren't with us anymore
Talking about how the kids of STIs in the past are now in their 20s
Lastly the new kids of STI future.

Hugz said:
Looking good all.
I just sent a PM to a member and within it I had this line.
The on thing I know is we will be sitting in a parking lot catching up on things.
Remembering those that aren't with us anymore
Talking about how the kids of STIs in the past are now in their 20s
Lastly the new kids of STI future.

thanks .... like I don't feel old enough already .....

With all the old age crashing in maybe just for men be added to the raffle
Intimidatoruag said:
thanks .... like I don't feel old enough already .....

Hugz I posted this to the Facebook Group. I'm sure there's some on there that are planning on coming but are not here in the club. I've ask them again to join here also.

At this point if I figure out the reason I am loosing coolant I will likely be there. I may have some hardware I would like to have some people run in their vehicles for part of a day to help my "learning" process. Basically it is a module that plugs into the ODBII port and will monitor the data buses. I want to try and get some captures of data on both newer and older trucks. I am a developer on a project to build some drivers for a new reverse engineering tool and if I get the unit to capture data as I hope to I would like to try capturing some data. I promise it won't be able to do anything to anyones truck.

But might help me to figure out how to add functionality to trucks if people are interested once I get to that point.

Rodney

Back