AVALANCHE
Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/18/17 11:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 Avalanche LT2 for Sale $6000  (Read 1971 times)
wburger1

Awards
« on: 05/31/17 07:45 pm »

My Avy has lots of miles. 248,000.  $6000.00 and is located in Sugar Land, TX which is SW Houston. No engine fault lights.  I installed OEM Navigation and backup camera.  I also put an Onstar module from a 2011 Silverado so you have blue tooth.  I am including the original Onstar module in case you want to go back to factory.  Clean title and carfax. Has the titanium interior.  Exterior is actually called stealth gray but look blue or green depending on the light.  Needs front tires soon.  Back are OK.  Also replaced the cracked dash last year as they all crack eventually.  My profile picture is the Avy for sale but it was taken in 2010.  Does need some tough up painting by door handles.

Selling because I just bought a 2013 LTZ Silver Avalanche with all the bells and whistles. 

wburger1@comcast.net
« Last Edit: 05/31/17 07:49 pm by wburger1 » Logged
Old No.7 Avalanche
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

Whiskey Drinker

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 06/04/17 09:43 am »

Wish I was closer and had the cash.
Would love to get back in an AV again.

Horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.#7
james21
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 07/24/17 04:59 pm »

Wow, 250K on an Avy, sounds like you've taken great care of her

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: