• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Pizza, September 30 2017

GoldBowTie

Regional Coord.
Charter Member
SM 2003
It is time again to plan to attend our annual Avalanche Pizza GTG.

I called Pastor Jim to make arrangements to once again use the church parking lot and restrooms.
We are set to use the First Baptist Church parking lot from 10:00 until 4:00.
The church will be open for us to use the restrooms.

Meet at the First Baptist Church in Athens at your leisure.
The First Baptist Church is located across the street from Avalanche Pizza.
336 East State Street
Athens, OH 45701
www.fbcathensoh.org/

Please place your pizza order as early as possible once you arrive.
Or maybe call ahead while driving in?
Check out their on-line menu in the link and call 740-594-4664 to order.

www.avalanchepizza.net
329 East State Street
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-594-GONG

Weather forecast:
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USOH0037

Dress for the weather as we will be outside tailgating at the church.
There is room for canopies, if needed.
You may want to bring drinks (no alcohol please) napkins, plates, chairs.

Attendees:
GoldBowTie and Toots
frito +2?
ohiobellboy and twiggy
4x4dreamer and Ashley
Tpicks55 and Teach8
OldVMer and Mrs
RCHeliguy
james21
N1NCZ and Pat
Z66 BUTCH and jomomma
Ken L.
BigC Mich and Kimmer
WVBubba and Mrs
Mdz66 and Dawn
Didit Lu and Molly
Mr and MrsWVAV
Douglas Oak and Lisa

As always, we're a maybe depending on our schedules at the time.

A few weeks early this year I see. We're always a definite maybe, just depends on the work schedule.

ohiobellboy said:
A few weeks early this year I see. We're always a definite maybe, just depends on the work schedule.

I did not want to coincide with Nationals.

We are in. 

--OldVMer

At the summer GTG last Saturday, RCHeliGuy said they plan to attend Avalanche Pizza.  When you add James21  (y) you can add them as well.

--OldVMer

Going to try, always dependent on health and weather of course!

I have a couple AV items for sale that I can deliver to this GTG. Because I do not want to ship these you guys will have first dibs!

First I have a pair of those elusive sail panel windows. These are the ones that were made for a short while by a club member and rarely show up for sale. They are complete and in good condition but may have slight scratches as plastic gets, still they show very well. $75

Next I have the full mid deck. This is also one of the originals that was sold by a club member. $50

Again, those attending this GTG will be first in line, if not sold there I will consider other offers.

We are really excited to announce that we are a strong maybe. I am moving to a day shift and should be able to get my weekends back!!

Its really going to come down to the days leading up to it. I am trying to get my AV ready for STI, so it most likely will not be my AV that I'm driving

BigC Mich said:
Kimmer and I are looking forward to making our first Avalanche Pizza GTG!!
Make sure you let me know if you're positive on it. I have one more day I can burn this year and would love to see you guys again.

ohiobellboy said:
Make sure you let me know if you're positive on it. I have one more day I can burn this year and would love to see you guys again.

Will do for sure.

Reply #16 has some AV related items that I plan to bring to sell. I also have a mostly full can of Refinish Restorer......how about $20? Bring your tape and an applicator and I am sure you can get help with your first application!

As of right now, the WVBubba and Mrs. Bubba are tentatively going to be there! I talked to Michele a little while back and she said they'd most likely be there :)

Back