Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/19/17 12:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 07 Z71 Avalanche  (Read 603 times)
chad35

Awards
« on: 07/07/17 08:13 am »

I have an 07 avalanche with a ton of assessor he's and is extremely beautiful. I need to know the best way to go about selling this one of a kind Jewel.

Chad
Vaeagleav
CAFCNA 2017 Premium Member

The Avalanche just keeps getting better!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 07/07/17 11:04 am »

I see you have been a member of this site since 07-23-12..and this is your first post? Must not of had much to say over the years. 

I don't know the exact requirements but if you had more posts you could start a thread in the For Sale section listing the accessories, price and photos of your AV.
Otherwise you may want to try usual methods of selling from trading it in using KBB.com or edmunds.com as a fair pricing guide to advertising it in autotrader.com or one of the other sites.

Good luck with your sale.

2008 Z71 Silver Birch 
2004 Z71 Silver Birch before that.
AirJunky

Live hard, die young, leave a good lookin corpse!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 10/06/17 03:49 pm »

Craigslist? And post the link here?

-
Bill
2005 Avalanche, 4x4, Z-71 1500, 5.3 liter, 4.10 rear, upgraded 4L60E.
Mods: Heated cloth seats, Pioneer stereo, 2 Kicker subwoofers, MB Quart speakers, tinted front windows, removed Z71 decals, Flowmaster 50, All4On, Amber DRLs, CAI, Maglite, wrapped steering wheel, Indoor/outdoor carpeted the bed & midgate.
My Av Gallery
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: