• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AC STARTED BLOWING HOTT......

Rad2382

Can started blowing hott. Found out that the fan motors stopped working all the relays good and getting 12v(ish) at the fan plugs. Can't find the proper motors alone anywhere??? And the dealership wants a pretty penny. But how does this system work one fan low two fans high, or one fan faster rate than other, and what is hd/ enhanced cooling, or trans cooler. How do i know if i have this?

Use the search, search (blower motor relay) and (blend door.)

Rad2382 said:
Can started blowing hott. Found out that the fan motors stopped working all the relays good and getting 12v(ish) at the fan plugs. Can't find the proper motors alone anywhere??? And the dealership wants a pretty penny. But how does this system work one fan low two fans high, or one fan faster rate than other, and what is hd/ enhanced cooling, or trans cooler. How do i know if i have this?

If your truck isn't an 02 be advised that most things are switched on the ground side so make sure you're getting a good ground on the fan plugs when the fans should be running.

Back