• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

crutchfield help?

weddow

Can you call Crutchfield for installation help even if you do not buy from them? They just seem a little pricey. Moral dilemma. Thanks.

Have you bought your stuff yet? If not call then for basic info and their ideas for install and adapters etc. Then bring up the cost factor and see if they can discount your order if you get everything from them.
I have found that sometimes people save a few dollars when buying parts on Ebay or other various sites but run into issues later if things don't work and one seller wants to blame the other's product and the buyer is caught in the middle. I would rather buy from one seller with great customer service and that way if anything goes wrong you go to one person even if it costs a few dollars more. Crutchfield also has a variety of items that fit an AV and have prior experience in installs for them. I believe they can tailor a setup to fit most budgets too.

They spent two hours on the phone with me on a Sunday evening past their closing time helping me resolve installation issues with the system we bought from them for my son's 2003 Jeep Liberty. First no sound, found in door amps were not hooked up to new system harness. Second issue steering wheel control interface would not program per instructions. Tech was online and on the phone with me at the same time sending me e-mail alternate instructions until we came across one that worked. Every system I've bought I've bought from them and will do in the future.

Great customer service for many many years and good products....
Hard to put a price on customer service but the older I get the more I am willing to pay for it.

I have been buying from them since the 1980's
In fact they delivered my new patio speakers and volume control last week for the house.

Back