• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Colors

royalstar

PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2017
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2010
is it me or are GM truck colors BORING . some other gm products have a few cool colors ,just because I'm old does not mean i want to drive an old mans truck. I have been searching other sites and there was a post about GM Fleet colors , Yellow's, Orange, and bright Greens and many more, but there is minimum orders of 5. Does any one know if this is fact ?

It's you being a old man, >:D

I think they make the wild colors for cars like camaros or corvettes for the younger crowds or ones having a midlife crisis. The way they make most vehicles is a assembly line and would cost too much to make a truck when they are only going to sell 5 of them.

Now what you are probably looking at is either GM Fleet or GM COPO, that is where they would pull a group of vehicles off the line and special build them

www.gmfleet.com

yep getting old and the older i get the easier it is to find my YELLOW AV in a parking lot filled with ,White ,Silver, and Black boring SUV'S that all look alike.

royalstar said:
yep getting old and the older i get the easier it is to find my YELLOW AV in a parking lot filled with ,White ,Silver, and Black boring SUV'S that all look alike.
Ha, same.  Never need to give more than a quick glance through the parking lot when I drive Bumblebee.

Nope you can't miss this especially at night, they are 2 AV the have more lights than me and it's one of them.

Attachments

• Yellow_AV.JPG
    Yellow_AV.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 32
MS03 2500 said:
Nope you can't miss this especially at night, they are 2 AV the have more lights than me and it's one of them.
Who's the other, Dluvr22?  :laugh:

Dluvr22 is up there also

BUTTTTTTTTTTT there is one more out there desirehrdwd he does not have it any longer.

Back