• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ebay Suspension Kits

garyandtricia

Does anyone have experience using any of the kits on Ebay? The prices are crazy low, so I have to wonder about quality. But I'm not quick to judge either. Using RockAuto prices(ACDelco and Moog) it's about $500 for everything here, and the Ebay kit comes with two arms and sway bar bushings.

Just an example
http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Pc-HD-JPN-Suspension-Set-for-Chevrolet-Avalanche-1500-02-06-Lifetime-Warranty-/222614173116?hash=item33d4d6b5bc:g:KxQAAOSwOtdYUxaq&vxp=mtr

You know what they say about buying cheap parts, you get what you pay for.. Lifetime warranty but if their junk and fail prematurely who would pull them off, send them back and get the same crap back to put on..

Hard to believe they would be quality parts.. At rockauto you can buy tie rods, idler and pitman arms for under $8 apiece but I would not recommend it.

I agree completely Randy, but at over $300 savings, it made me curious to find out if anyone had tried any of these.

Hard to say.. Would be a gamble.. Likely very cheaply made Chinese crap.

Is it worth gambling the safety of your vehicle for $300 or pay for a known brand name?

I have had great success with rough country's eBay store. they have a scratch-n-dent special that can't be beat.

Back