• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Z71 Running Board part number- Need help

1oldsalt

Hello,
Been a while since I?ve posted. Need some help if possible.

Had a small fender bender, actually door bender, last month. Nothing major. New driver door skin, trim, paint and running board. And that?s where the problem is, the running board.

The body shop is having some trouble getting a new one or rather a straight answer from his GM source (A dealer).
In the description of the the part number the dealership lists the running board as being black. It?s not. They insist that my car left the factory with black running boards. It didn?t. Mine is a Z71 RPO code BPH- Z71 Off Road appearance package.And lists RPO code BVV- Assist steps, tubular.

The description of the Z71 Off Road appearance package lists, among other things, ?satin chrome tubular assist steps?

I have done some research and have found a few part numbers and most of them do indeed say ?black? but they never list Z71 Off Road appearance package. Or in the description they say "without rpo code bph"

Does anyone have a part number for the satin chrome running board? Or perhaps a source that lists the part numbers for the Z71 Off Road appearance package?

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If we're talking about the 2nd gen, there's a bunch of parts that go together to make up the steps, depending on what you need to replace.

Driver Side
25831394 - Satin Chrome Tubular Bar
25804642 - Step Bar Front Extension
25804640 - Step Bar Rear Extension
25804638 - Top Black Plastic Tread
25831411 - Mounting Brackets

Passenger Side
25831395 - Satin Chrome Tubular Bar
25804643 - Step Bar Front Extension
25804641 - Step Bar Rear Extension
25804639 - Top Black Plastic Tread
25831412 - Mounting Brackets

There's also three separate pieces per side of plastic covers, each with their own part numbers...

Back