• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2002 Z71 Ashtray Lightbulb?

4mranch

PM 2017
Can someone please provide the part number/supplier for the lightbulb used in the ashtray of a 2002 Z71 with bench seats.

Thank you.

According to AutoZone it's a 89LL

Thank you MS03 2500, I didn't even think to check there.

I do have a "Lamp Replacement Guide" from Sylvania and it was not listed.

Purchased the 89LL bulbs and went home to replace the ashtray accessory light.  The 89LL was incorrect for our 2002 AV.  Turns out the Sylvania #194 was the correct bulb (Fortunately I had a spare one in my parts collection so I could finish the job without an additional trip to the auto parts store.).

Since our AV has the bench seat up front all I had to do was remove the instrument cluster/radio surround bezel.  With the steering wheel all the way down and the transmssion in first gear it came out very easily.  Once it was out I pulled the small cubby out which gave me access to the top of the ashtray assembly where the lightbulb assembly was located.  Changed the bulb and put all the bits back in reverse order, job done and the ashtray is once again lighted.  (y)

Back