• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Full-Time Avy Driver Now!

igotzzoom

SM 2017
SM 2016
Well folks, I sold my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Got a pretty good price for it, or at least what I was asking. I have an order on a Tesla Model 3, but at the rate things are going, it's probably going to be spring or summer '18 before I get it. In the meantime, my '04 1500 Z71 is my full-time whip. I think next on the list are running boards, possibly an aftermarket nav radio (would love to see pics/suggestions!) and have a B&M trans cooler on the shelf that I need to install. Still runs like a champ at 167k miles on it (bought it with 163k).

Give us an update on the Tesla when it finally comes in.  That's about the only car (non-truck) I would consider that doesn't have a manual transmission.  Heck, I would have even opted for a manual Avy if it were an option.

@frito. Sure will. I am very excited about it. I briefly drove a friend's Model S a few years ago. The experience is pretty unique. I know the 3 isn't going to be 0-60 in 2.5 seconds, but at around 5 flat, should be plenty quick.

For nav radio info you should check out Crutchfield. They can find right radio and wiring harnesses, speakers etc. for you exact AV so you can keep things like steering wheel controls.

https://www.crutchfield.com/g_182350/In-dash-GPS-Navigation-Receivers.html?tp=20222&pg=1

Back