• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Chevy Truck Legends Site...

I looked at site and they have 155 AVs already as members!  :B:

I just signed up.  Wish there was more room to talk about the rig.  I'd like to brag on my '91 S-10 Blazer too.  it couldn't haul stuff like the Avy, but man that thing was just a great all around truck.

interesting.....
They need a forum!

My box of goodies arrived yesterday. Anyone else? Looking for ideas on where to put stickers

dcn427 said:
My box of goodies arrived yesterday. Anyone else? Looking for ideas on where to put stickers
Tott forgot about the box of goodies.  Mine hasn't come yet.

frito said:
Tott forgot about the box of goodies.  Mine hasn't come yet.

Oh yeah I forgot too... what is in this box?

ygmn said:
Oh yeah I forgot too... what is in this box?

Three sets of stickers, ! says Truck Legends Another says 100,000 miles club then a customization sticker that you can out how many Chevy trucks you have had. A set pf playing cards and a Ball cap. Not sure if i will be able to post a pic, but find me on FB and I will send you one.

Says you have to have purchased atleast one new truck in order to be a member. I'll never buy a vehicle brand new. Value drops too much in first 2 years.

Rodney

redheadedrod said:
Says you have to have purchased atleast one new truck in order to be a member. I'll never buy a vehicle brand new. Value drops too much in first 2 years.

Rodney

Or own one more more qualifying trucks you have driven over 100,000 miles

"Be the owner of an eligible Chevy truck? with at least 100,000 miles on the odometer"

I look forward to the hat... Thanks for telling us what is in the gift basket!

dcn427 said:
Or own one more more qualifying trucks you have driven over 100,000 miles

"Be the owner of an eligible Chevy truck? with at least 100,000 miles on the odometer"

AND have purchased at least one truck new. (Might have said GM vehicle)

When I looked it said you had to meet both Criteria.

redheadedrod said:
AND have purchased at least one truck new. (Might have said GM vehicle)

When I looked it said you had to meet both Criteria.

Only the most loyal Chevy truck owners can join Chevy Truck Legends. To become a member, you must either:

Be the owner of an eligible Chevy truck? with at least 100,000 miles on the odometer
Own an eligible Chevy truck and have purchased or leased more than one new Chevy truck in your lifetime

So if thats you then register. I have never bought a brand new vehicle yet im in.

Got an invite two months ago and signed up. At the end of the sign up process I ended up at a site to buy merchandise which felt like a cash grab so I just closed the page. Last week the goodie box with the free hat, stickers and trading cards arrived. Was a nice surprise to get something for buying GM products over the years. (Other than a great truck!)

Got my package this week.
"Baseball" like Cards of old trucks are interesting

Hat is too small for my big head....
Stickers are ok and will look good on my tool boxes.
Might put one on the rear window of avy.

But for free I am not complaining.

ygmn said:
Got my package this week.
"Baseball" like Cards of old trucks are interesting

Hat is too small for my big head....
Stickers are ok and will look good on my tool boxes.
Might put one on the rear window of avy.

But for free I am not complaining.

I too got mine this week.  Exactly the same as ygmn, including the too small hat (most ball caps are too small for my head) except I'll also put a 300K mile sticker on my new to me 2007 Silverado 3500 diesel flatbed that I bought with a bit over 300K miles on it.

I signed up and got the box and a calendar can't wait to see what else they send.

My Calendar cam in separate package and is pretty cool for a free calendar.

well done

Back