• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Holiday Dinner 10 December 9, 2017 Bills Steak House 2PM

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
HOLIDAY DINNER 10

Let's get the "FAMILY" together for the 2017 Holiday Dinner GTG!!
After taking a year off (due to work obligations) it's time to start the planning!!

Who:    The Avalanche Family
What:    2017 Holiday Dinner GTG
Where:  Bill's Steak House in Bronson Michigan  Bill's Steak House
When:  Saturday, DECEMBER 9, 2017 @ 1:30PM meet and greet and 2PM EAT
Why:    To get the Avy Family together before the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season hits full force

Bills Steak House is a great place for dinner.  We have eaten there many times!!
They open at 3PM on Saturdays however, I asked if they could open a little earlier for us and they agreed!! 
So lets plan on arriving at Bills at 1:30PM for some meet and greet and say  :wave:  to new and old friends!! 
They will open the doors at 2PM for us. 
We will not be able to enter any earlier than that to use the restrooms.

For those interested, you can bring a toy to be donated to the Toys For Tot's again. 
This is NOT mandatory.  Only if you want to. 
I will collect all donations and take them to a Toys For Tot's drop off location.

Sign up as early as you can because I will need a head count for reservations.  (y)

Bills Steak House
670 W. Chicago Road
Bronson, MI 49028

Secret Meeting Spot
K-Mart Parking Lot
15861 West Michigan Avenue
Marshall, MI 49068
Meet at 12:00PM Depart 12:30PM SHARP

Attending:

1.    BigC Mich & Kimmer
2.    OBB & Twiggy
3.    Krazycarguy & Krazycarwife
4.    Douglasoak & Dirtygirl
5.    Z66 Butch & jomomma
6.    Didit & Lu
7.    Intimidatoruag & Family
8.    Desirehrdwd & Chel
9.    James21
10.  Flyineagle & FAM
11.  Mdz66 & Dawn
12.  Shelsland & Beav

Barring any unforeseen problems, we'll be there. We get to see you guys twice in one year!!  (y) (y) (y)

I would love to be there, but I have been forbidden by our doctors as Connor's little sister is supposed to arrive sometime around the 14th, driving 7 hours one way is "too far".  ??? from home for me to be.

Calicak89 said:
I would love to be there, but I have been forbidden by our doctors as Connor's little sister is supposed to arrive sometime around the 14th, driving 7 hours one way is "too far".  ??? from home for me to be.

It seems that I've missed something...  :laugh: Congrats Tom!!!

flyineagle said:
3 here were in :D :wave:
james21 said:
You can count me in
Intimidatoruag said:
in  .... not sure yet if Kelsie will make it but should be Lori, Julia and I at least.
ohiobellboy said:
Barring any unforeseen problems, we'll be there. We get to see you guys twice in one year!!  (y) (y) (y)

+ Butch n Joan n Big C n Kimmer n DO n DG n KCG n KCW + Desirehrdwd & Chel

Woooohoooooo  n James to,  we need to start a poll for James,    long hair, short hair, lol

Hot doggity Matt n Dawn too!  Lets not forget Shels and the Beav

I have these items for sale and can bring them to this GTG if there is interest:

I have the full one piece Mid-Deck, one of the originals that was made and sold by a member here. $25

A pair of the VERY hard to find Sail Panel Windows that were made by a member and sold here. They are very good shape. $85

1st post has been updated. Can't wait to see my family again!!  :love:

Just want to throw this out there, I will be heading out to MI using I80 in PA, if anyone wants some cheese from the Cheese House, let me know I'm planning to stop there on my way.

Gotta pretty decent crowd planning on attending, however................where are the rest of the peeps?  Let's go its getting close, you don't want to miss this opportunity to see the "family" before Christmas!

Don't forget to bring a toy for the Marines Toys for Tots program if you so desire

I have a Bed Panel Bag (original style, not the strap style) never been used that I am going to auction off at the Holiday Dinner.
Every penny raised will be donated via cash donation to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program.

Opening Bid will be $5.00 - Does anyone have $5.00??

Been a long time since I?ve been on this site. Can?t waitt to get up north and see ya all. Unfortunately I️ will not be bringing my Av. She has been lowered and will not clear 8? of snow that is being predicted. And I️ don?t feel like changing out the rims. Nor do I️ have time.  See ya all very soon.

desirehrdwd said:
Been a long time since I?ve been on this site. Can?t waitt to get up north and see ya all. Unfortunately I️ will not be bringing my Av. She has been lowered and will not clear 8? of snow that is being predicted. And I️ don?t feel like changing out the rims. Nor do I️ have time.  See ya all very soon.
Yeah, we'll see what kind of crap hits. I really don't feel like driving 8 hours round trip if it's too nasty. 8 hours can turn into 12 real quick.

The roads are very slippery so be careful.

I will still make the trip to Bills for anyone that is on the fence whether or not to come.

I hope to still see everyone but if you don't feel comfortable driving in this please don't. We will all GTG again in the near future.

Roads really weren't that bad coming from and going to the East. We picked up the dog from the sitter about 8:30. Makes for a long day but glad we got to see everyone. :wave:

Back