• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Help Fuel line leaking at rail

Ducman

:help: :help:Notice a raw fuel smell in engine bay,a pond inspection I see fuel leaking from rail
at the disconnect and cant seem to find a fix to it or what I need to do.....also Im not driving it dont know if leaking while driving!!Its a 2002 Ava I've replaced the regulator,also try to install a o ring it held for a day then went right back to leaking.Is there a adapter or bypass anyone know of I could use or do. any help plz.

I'm not familiar with that connection, but I've fixed many of fuel leaks by using teflon tape. But it's probably a push on type which you can't use it on.  You'll probably have try another o ring, maybe it was damaged in the install.

thanks tried both new o-ring and Teflon tape

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 31
Not a big fan of those push connectors, dumb design, my thoughts you might have to replace the hose in the end.  You should be able Roadkill it together something like these guys on link here.
https://5series.net/forums/e60-discussion-2/fuel-leak-141182/#PhotoSwipe1510028690094

Back