• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Need pics of wheels!

graycaleb99

Could everyone with aftermarket wheels please post some pics? I?m needing some ideas! If you could with your picture include your rims size, offsets, tire size, and if your avy is stock, leveled, or lifted! Thanks!!! And any suggestions on places or sites to buy affordable wheels from would be great.

You might want to check a website like www.tirerack.com , they can give you a image of an AV based on model and year and provide pricing and tire sizes as well as customer reviews. You are asking for lot's of variables such as lifts etc. and we don't even know the year and model AV you have or your intended usage.
Also if gas prices go up you may not want oversize from stock tires and rims on your Av since it will affect gas mileage.
You my want to spend some time looking at older threads in the off-road or wheel/tire section of owner mod section to see photos and info already posted.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the reply. Today?s my first day using the site so I?m still learning. Not figured out how to include my specs under my post yet. Lol. But it?s a 2003 4x4 cladded. All stock currently. Thanks for the help!

Back