• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any original owners still here?

Streets

SM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
I bought my 2008 Z71 new and have been a member since 2009 and have paid a few years as a supporting member but along came Facebook. Although I've been away,I still feel this is the best place to go for information on all Avalanches.
  Are there many more still here that have bought  their Avalanches new?
Even the newest Avalanches will soon be five years old!
  Thanks!

Bought my '07 new, still have it and still come here  (y)

Bought my 2004 new and joined website, been member since then and traded the 2004 in for my 2008 owned since new and still drive it!  :B:

Bought mine in 2001... so dayum...... she is old.

ygmn said:
:nopics:. You know, as long as I've been here, I've never seen a picture of your Avy.

frito said:
:nopics:. You know, as long as I've been here, I've never seen a picture of your Avy.
go way back into older posts.... I have some...
nothing major...

some in rear facing lights and maybe fog light threads...
and bed rack...

ygmn said:
go way back into older posts.... I have some...
nothing major...

some in rear facing lights and maybe fog light threads...
and bed rack...
Hmm, 1,088 pages of posts.  I searched the first 38 and only saw a picture of a Trans Am.  I think I'll check the Chevy Truck Legends site as I think that will be easier.   :laugh:

Bought my 2007 on June 20th of 2006 and joined this site the next day. Still have the Avvy and still here.

frito said:
Hmm, 1,088 pages of posts.  I searched the first 38 and only saw a picture of a Trans Am.  I think I'll check the Chevy Truck Legends site as I think that will be easier.   :laugh:

here is one from 2008 when it snowed in Louisiana....

Snowing again today so make sense.

About every 10 years it snows for a day.

Attachments

• 100_0676 reduced.jpg
    100_0676 reduced.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 147
Ha, send some of that snow our way.  I did find your profile on the Legends site after I posted.  (y)

Bought our 03 in late 04 I think, bought our 13 in Oct of 12, still here!

Didit

Bought new in 2010, joined the forum a month after and I still visit regularly 7 years and 120,000km later!  I just wish it was more active around here like it used to!

ygmn said:
Like YGMN I ordered my 02 Avalanche in 01 and still have her. I am proud to be one of the charter members of the site. Also I am proud of being able to say with the help of the owner of the site, at that time, I helped in the design of the site logo. Glad to see that logo is still on the site.

Roger

We did not buy our 02 new, but we did our '13.

March 29th, 2013 to now and just over 46k miles. Getting her ready for a trip to Savannah and back tomorrow so it'll be over 47k come this weekend.

Our 02 had 109k on it when we bought it in 08 and right at 170k when we traded it for the '13

I bought my 2004 new as the 2005's were starting to appear in September '04. it now has a little over 100K on the clock.

2003 bought in 2003, going strong, engine purrs and is clean as can be - problem is the frame and lower body are rusting away from rest of vehicle (New England winter salt).  My favorite vehicle ever.

JohnBChef still has '04 and hit a milestone today...

Attachments

• IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 12
Back