• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sad Day

JVZL1

PM 2024
PM 2023
PM 2022
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
Some say it?s just a piece of metal. Well I?ve never been so attached to a piece of metal.
I?ve never owned a daily driver this long. Over eight years.
  Well pushing 200k things are starting to creek like me. (Was looking forward to watching 200k arrive)
That does not bother me. Things can always be replaced, with newer and improved. Not like me.
This is the first ? ton I?ve purchased. Did not purchase her to tow. With upgrades I would install
would not justify not having a ? or 1 ton. 

The rear is banging more, the engine is clattering more, oil pressure is dropping, and interior
needs redone. The rear links and coils need replace and upgraded.

So today starts the process. :cry: 

To all those who have guided me over the years and to the ones who keep this site going.  :notworthy:

Thanks To All JV

I'm thinking 2500 AV.

I?ve been searching for a 2500 for quite some time. One in Vegas 06 108k,
one in San Francisco 03 53k. Like the one in Vegas loaded, Frisco more sensible.
Mind you I live outside of Portland Or. So either will be quite a trip.

Told the wife made up my mind heading to Frisco. Then she laid her lap top on me.
There staring at me is the big brother of my 03. 04 2500 with 73k located in Salem Or.  :woohoo:
Took a few days to connect. Looked at it BAM brought it home.  :woot:

Have not had a chance to go through it yet. But they have added some goodies on it.

Pics to follow when I get a chance.

Headers, Exhaust, and Tune are being arranged.  ;D

The 03 is for sale.

Sweet.  Congratulations!  Can't wait to see the pics.  You owe your wife big time.  >:D

You bet I about fell out of my chair. She was having a hard time grasping me
needing another truck. She knows how much I like me Avy. So between my daughter?s
car and hers I haven?t had time to touch it. They towed a toy hauler so there are some goodies on it.  (y)

The boss tells me I need to get the 1500 sold. I was driving a ?73 GMC 35 when I bought my Avy.
It took me almost three years to sell it.  >:D
The guy that installed my fence bartered with me. 

Back