• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Missed the GTG because I couldn't login ??

King of Red Lions

I missed the 2017 GTG because I forgot my username. ?? I feel foolish because today it actually sent it to my email and before it wouldn't so I as just out of luck. I would have attention but silly me has trouble remembering my log in info so I missed the event in Georgia that would have been a short drive and very convenient to me uhg.

King of Red Lions said:
Ooops I meant Nationals.
your good. I saw where you had posted this.
Just saw that you were in TN and I know Helen is closer  (y)

moosc said:
Come to Facebook
Yes, go to facebook and enjoy the plethora of nonsense and combative posts occurring daily free of charge, and don't forget the multi-time daily "I want to put XX rims with XXXXXXX tires on my Avalanche will they fit" inquiry.
:E:

Calicak89 said:
Yes, go to facebook and enjoy the plethora of nonsense and combative posts occurring daily free of charge, and don't forget the multi-time daily "I want to put XX rims with XXXXXXX tires on my Avalanche will they fit" inquiry.
:laugh: :laugh:

Calicak89 said:
But it's so so easy to just scroll past it on Facebook!  >:D

Back