• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Custom Softopper

Code3Av

I've had my Softopper for 5 years, I use it quite a bit, mostly for dogs but when I travel I use it for the extra storage. Problem is, with the dogs I need some ventilation back there, I've been removing the rear window but I'd rather they had fresh air from outside. So I had an idea, I designed a cargo net 3x3 inch square and shopped for somebody to make it. It took 2 years to find that somebody :rolleyes: fortunately Netlady on Etsy was up for the challenge (y) Like most Softopper owners, the rear clear window turns yellow and looks like sh1t. You hate to throw it away cause the rest or the rear window never wears out :E:  I contacted Netlady and asked if she was up for the task, she said send it over (y) It took her a week (I was in no rush, I waited years at this point) and this came in the mail  (y)

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 21
Softopper really should offer this as an option, I mean, its a no brainer, people have dogs :love:

Attachments

• st8.jpg
    st8.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 6
That looks great!
Have you tried armorall on the vinyl window? That worked well on a CJ soft top a loooong time ago!

Back