• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

OK I'll do it Again~ 1st New England Post for 2018

duneit03

SM 2004
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep: :sleep:, 02 still cruzin' 16 years later. Getting ready for spring to get rid of the road salt rot and some paint.

How time flies!  (y)

Dang harsh winters... going to attack early stages of rust this Spring  :E:

Still here - hello all  (y)

I'm still here.
  The '02 is still hanging in at just under 100k mi. and some rear quarter panel rot over the tire (typical).
  And the '08, with just about 88k on the clock still looking good (typical dings and scratches) although I saw some bubbling on the bottom of the drivers door.    I love N.E. !

Still looking, BUUUTT i may have found the one. New England (Massachusetts) trucks with a minimum of rust are rare! 2008 LT with the Metallic Orange Paint Job, 103'000 on the clock. Going to offer $12,500 with a bottle of Patron. Nearly bought a crewmax tundra last week but I really loved the ride and handling of that Avalanche.

I'm still around.... Its just not easy to be on a normal computer that much. This site needs an app.

Well if anybody is hungry tomorrow, come on over...up...down...  Hooters GTG  <--- Link

Back