• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2007 Mod Questions

Morty601

Good Morning everyone. I?ve been a member since I bought my 07 ava 4 year?s ago but do not post much. I have been searching the site and I cannot seem to find a few things. If any of my questions are redundant or previously answered I apologize ahead of time.  With that here we go,

First I?m looking for towing mirrors. I have a 2007 Z71 LT with memory power, heated, power folding, turn signal and puddle light. Do you guys have a recommendation on a brand?  Do they even make a towing mirror with power fold?

2nd:  I want to be able to use the OnStar app on my phone with my truck but 2007 don?t have the ability. If I was to replace the onstar module with one from a year that is compatible with the app, would that work?

3rd:  Any recommendations on a new stereo head unit?  Looking for one with apple car play. There are so many choices out there I feel overwhelmed. I?m curious if anyone has replaced theirs and their experience with new radio.

Thanks again for any help!!

Back