• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Time to say bye to Avalanche #3...

naylor99

Charter Member
PM 2013
PM 2012
I've been driving an AV for 16 years. I was kind of shocked to realize that. Been an active member here since 2002. It is now time to say goodbye to my third, and sadly, last AV.  If they were still making a version of this vehicle, I'd probably be buying one. Alas.

The reality is that I no longer need such a large vehicle, and have realized that I rarely use the bed anymore. What I need now is more interior space, and less truck bed.  Looking at a new 4Runner to replace her. But I will miss the Avalanche. I've really enjoyed these great vehicles. My 2013 LTZ 4WD Black Diamond is now listed in the for sale section, if anyone is looking. 

But even more I will miss this great community of avid AV owners, who have freely shared their work, ideas, and opinions. Hope you don't mind if I still pop in occasionally, even after I pass my AV along to someone else...? Thanks to all here, past and present, for making this place such a great forum.

Best to all. You guys have been awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_7513.jpg
    IMG_7513.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 13
This is a FAN club, not an OWNERS club.

Don't be a stranger.

Best wishes with your new ride.

(y)

EXT4ME said:
This is a FAN club, not an OWNERS club.

Don't be a stranger.

Best wishes with your new ride.

(y)

Good point - and I am definitely a FAN! Thanks.

Back