• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Headlight Covers ???

NKW499

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket headlight covers available for the 2007-2013 generations?  I?ve been looking online but haven?t had much luck. GTS usually makes smoked headlight covers for most trucks but I haven?t had any luck with their site.

Jegs site shows them http://www.jegs.com/i/GT-Styling/480/GT0640S/10002/-1?ymm=4294829649+4294829791+4294827966

Thanks, I saw on Jeg?s website this is for the Suburban. This should fit the Avalanche too as they basically have the same front end correct?  When I input 2011 Chevy Avalanche it does not say anything about them fitting. I tried looking up this particular part number but haven?t had much success.

NKW499 said:
Thanks, I saw on Jeg?s website this is for the Suburban. This should fit the Avalanche too as they basically have the same front end correct?  When I input 2011 Chevy Avalanche it does not say anything about them fitting. I tried looking up this particular part number but haven?t had much success.

Search under Silverado  also

If you click on that Jegs link and then the "Fitment" tab it says they fit the Avalanche LS/LT/LTZ.

Tahoe, Suburban and Avalanche share the same front end. A lot of times I find more parts searching for "Tahoe" than "Avalanche". Silverado will be different if it's body pieces.

Back