• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Will this front bumper fit?

Jwh91

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009FUWDLU/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1522911990&sr=1-2&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A4709466011%2C4709491011&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=51F7ow73OiL&ref=plSrch

PromptCritical said:
If you don't have cladding... Probably.

If you do have cladding... Maybe.
No clad thanks for the reply bud, is the avalanche essentially identical to the Silverado except the bed section? I found a lot of 02-06 Silverado stuff like cold air intake and rims etc for cheap

Jwh91 said:
No clad thanks for the reply bud, is the avalanche essentially identical to the Silverado except the bed section? I found a lot of 02-06 Silverado stuff like cold air intake and rims etc for cheap

AVY is more like suburban with midgate and bed as they are made on the same frame for most part

ygmn said:
AVY is more like suburban with midgate and bed as they are made on the same frame for most part

So I'm looking at a 6" suspension lift for 99-06 1500s that work with the auto trac http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-suspension-lift-kit-272n2.html

Will this work?

Jwh91 said:

As ygmm said, the basic design of the Avalanche (frame, wheelbase, body, etc) is shared with the Suburban.  However, the non-cladded Avalanches appear to have the same front clip as the Silverado. So anything forward of the doors (and maybe even the doors) for a Silverado should fit. Engine, frame, drivetrain, suspension stuff for a Suburban should fit.  Wheels for 1/2-ton Chevy rigs should fit across the board.

PromptCritical said:
As ygmm said, the basic design of the Avalanche (frame, wheelbase, body, etc) is shared with the Suburban.  However, the non-cladded Avalanches appear to have the same front clip as the Silverado. So anything forward of the doors (and maybe even the doors) for a Silverado should fit. Engine, frame, drivetrain, suspension stuff for a Suburban should fit.  Wheels for 1/2-ton Chevy rigs should fit across the board.
Awesome what about the 8 lug 1 ton axles? Where should I look for them? Planning on doing that next year

You do know 3/4 and 1 ton axles use Leaf Springs

MS03 2500 said:
You do know 3/4 and 1 ton axles use Leaf Springs

Yes? I'm pretty sure I read a thread on here where someone put a g30 with a Detroit locker on his 1500. So a lot of modification for sure but I'll want it when I do the 6.0 and Allison tranny swap

Back