Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY YELLOW 03 IS OFFICIALLY FOR SALE  (Read 227 times)

yellow04nfe

MY YELLOW 03 IS OFFICIALLY FOR SALE
« on: 05/25/18 11:41 AM »

Hey guys, after much consideration(and having too many projects) decided I'm gonna sell it to scrounge up money for some parts for another truck. Truck isn't perfect and has over 200k, but is pretty solid and reliable. New fuel pump and lines last winter, new brakes, rotors, calipers and hoses this past winter. Rocker panels are rough and one side needs a hole filled to pass inspection. Also needs a ball joint and pitman arm to pass. I had it pretty nice looking, but my stepson put it in a ditch the last snow storm, ugh. >:( Needs a back bumper and left rear plastic. Almost new nitto g2's($800 back in March). Interior is decent other than the usual worn drivers seat. Bought it 2 years ago from the original owner. If I keep the new tires on it I want 3400. I can put the old ones on and I'll drop price to 2600. I live in central PA about an hour from Penn State. But my stepson is currently driving it in upstate NY near Utica. Don't have any pics in my phone but feel free to text me and I'll get some. If nobody here is interested by next week I'll put it on Craigslist. 2158045738
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 23 queries.