• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Part number request? 2010 LTZ TPMS module

wakebdr

I have a 2010 LTZ and need to replace the TPMS sensors.  I can't seem to find the part on gmpartsdirect, and when I take the part number that Amazon gives me (13598771) and put it into gmpartsdirect, it says it's not for my truck.  So I can't figure out what I need to buy.  Anyone know the part number for it?

13586335 should be the part you're looking for

ca2kjet said:
13586335 should be the part you're looking for
So when I search for that on gmpartsdirect, the result says it's been replaced by the other part number I noted, 13598771, which is the one that it says does not fit my truck.  So, I'm not sure if I should be getting the older part or the newer one.

I updated my original post but you were too fast...  :p

My update is: After reviewing the other part number, 13598771 appears to be a newer design and should be correct as well.

You could go with the previous design though. That's what I and many others have done so far.

ca2kjet said:
I updated my original post but you were too fast...  :p

My update is: After reviewing the other part number, 13598771 appears to be a newer design and should be correct as well.

You could go with the previous design though. That's what I and many others have done so far.

Hehe, good deal.  I'll probably go with the newer ones as they look easier to find, and a little cheaper.  I also worry I'll get older modules that don't have as long a battery life as they should.  The ones I'm replacing are only about 3 years old and they've already died.

wakebdr said:
Hehe, good deal.  I'll probably go with the newer ones as they look easier to find, and a little cheaper.  I also worry I'll get older modules that don't have as long a battery life as they should.  The ones I'm replacing are only about 3 years old and they've already died.

WAKEBDR,

Did you try the newer TPMS version?  Do they work, any issues with pairing?  Thanks.

Back