• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New England Chapter/ All Wheels Festival/ Aug 23-24

Capecruis8der

SM 2003
Hi All
Please post if you can attend this event this weekend

The All Wheels Festival @ Barnstable County Fairgrounds/// Rt 151 Falmouth MA

Event is sponserd by Cruisin New England Magazine
www.cruisinnewengland.com

soory for the short notice
Rich

I'll come down for the day, just need to pick a meet time not to early need the clean the AV Sat am.

Just read the other thread Sunday is better for me, besides I want to see Ron's new mods.

Well the wife has informed me if the weather is not looking bright & sunny we will be there. However if the sun is shinning we have a boat that has spent more time on its trailer than it should. So we will be going boating.
:E:decisions decisions :E:

Probably won't be able to go. I have a lot of stuff that I need to do for my AV, and I have to work on Saturday :6:.

Can't Wait for the WHITES! ;D

-James R. :cool:

Rich,
Do you have a head count? I just found out that I will be working 12 hours shifts Thurs, Fri, and Sat, so not sure if I can make it now. :8: If there are just a few members that are going to show up I might not attend but if there are a bunch Than I'll probably drag myself there. :3:

I would like to be there because JJ wants to do the DRL's all the time and the High beam/Low Beam all on mods and since I have done this to my AV I told him That I would give him a hand. :cool:

Is anyone bringing spouses or children? If not maybe I can get my buddy to drive while I catch a few ZZZZZZZ's on the way up.

Is there a meeting time yet ? How about food etc. ??? ??? ???

Sorry for all the questions but I won't have to much time to plan this myself if I go. :E:

I Need to work the shifts so I have the $$$ for the White Mountains GTG.

Going to call now for my room. ;D

RON

It looks like Sunday will be the day for anyone who wants to attend

I would project to meet at 9am or 10/ preferences?
The best meeting point will be
the first exit before the Bourne Bridge off Rt495/25
Exit 2/ Rt 6/ Sagamore
As you come into the rotary, there is a big Tugboat Resturant on the right>> in the parking lot

From there it is 15mins to the Fairgrounds
Yes will have wife and boys

They have all the food vendors their, so if you don't want to buy, just pack your own lunch

This dosen't have to be an all day event for us
If we make a good showing, they
Cruisin New England Magazine, will include our GTG's in their magazine as well as include us in their other events >>> and they have some good ones coming up like Halloween Spooktackular and one at The Heritage Museam

UPDATE
Weahter is looking great
Roll call

Capecruis8der
Phantom
JJsnowking
Kuffs
Tymcneil ?
RossG?
RonFS?

Entry Fee is $15 per truckload
Food vendors the the show

I will meet anyone at the Bridge Rotary Resturant [above] @ AM

I might be able to make it after all. My plans for sunday were cancelled on me. So it will depend if I get alot of stuff done on saturday.

It's looking pretty good for me making it, Rich. I'll try to be at the meeting place 'tween 9 - 9:30.

Off to mod...

LEE,

I can meet you on 495 where I usally do down by exit 7 I think it was. Just let me know where and what time. I don't know what the NH guys want to do.

I'll be coming from the pike and down 495 I guess.

If you want to meet up just post, if no one post than I try to be at the restaraunt around 9:30.

RON

Excellent

The rest area on Rt 24 at 495 is about 1/2 hr to the bridge

I will be there at 9am, the bridge meet point, that is

You will be looking at the Bourne Bridge when you bear right onto the exit

Any questions please call
508 274 2780
Rich

well looks like i had to another mod ....u guys are killing me...hey rich is that $15 a person and does that cover my truck to enter the show?..9-9:30 sounds good to me..josh just key me up on nextel on were and when u want to meet up

Ross_G said:
Well the wife has informed me if the weather is not looking bright & sunny we will be there. However if the sun is shinning we have a boat that has spent more time on its trailer than it should. So we will be going boating.
:E:decisions decisions :E:
Weather wins were going boating. Hope every one has fun we will definateley be in the whites. ;D :D: :9:

Count me in. I got enough stuff done today, so I will come down.

I will meet you guys at the restauraunt at 9:00.

I am not sure how long it will take me to get there (long way), so if you guys get ready to leave before I show, give me a call on my cell.

If anyone else is coming down from NH and wants to meet up, let me know when and where.

Back