• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

anybody wanna GTG?

naterb27

so I have been around here for about a year and have seen some of the posts in other locations about GTGs and local chapters. though I've been a member of various other well organized car forums/clubs, none of them have local chapters or local GTGs. thirdgen.org is the only one that does a GTG and its nation wide. nothing wrong with that but its just the one and I've yet to get the chance to go. CAFCNA is pretty unique in this regard.

anyways i noticed the "Indiana Local Chapter" seems kinda dead or at least hibernating. figured id stir the pot a bit. the GTG here at CAFCNA look and sound like a ton of fun and something nobody else really does. I'm not organized enough to coordinate a whole GTG myself, not yet, but was wondering if there was anyone near Lafayette that would like to meet up and have a small GTG. Coffee and Cars, Drinks, Modding GTG, Tagging Raid, Offroading. I am up for almost anything and since my schedule is a bit more open now than when i first joined, I figured Id get the idea out there.

I still check the board from time to time but no longer own a Avalanche. Small meet & greet GTG's are what got us going & maybe you can revive Indiana with one, good luck!

I was just cruising the board hoping for another Indiana fall color tour.  I'm near Evansville IN, southern tip.  We went a couple years back and loved it.

Back