Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anybody wanna GTG?  (Read 202 times)

naterb27

anybody wanna GTG?
« on: 09/10/18 06:11 AM »

so I have been around here for about a year and have seen some of the posts in other locations about GTGs and local chapters. though I've been a member of various other well organized car forums/clubs, none of them have local chapters or local GTGs. thirdgen.org is the only one that does a GTG and its nation wide. nothing wrong with that but its just the one and I've yet to get the chance to go. CAFCNA is pretty unique in this regard.

anyways i noticed the "Indiana Local Chapter" seems kinda dead or at least hibernating. figured id stir the pot a bit. the GTG here at CAFCNA look and sound like a ton of fun and something nobody else really does. I'm not organized enough to coordinate a whole GTG myself, not yet, but was wondering if there was anyone near Lafayette that would like to meet up and have a small GTG. Coffee and Cars, Drinks, Modding GTG, Tagging Raid, Offroading. I am up for almost anything and since my schedule is a bit more open now than when i first joined, I figured Id get the idea out there.
2004 z71 1500 dark blue
mods: Ambers, K&N, Trailfinder ATs, Fixing all the broken sh1t(WIP).

Z66 BUTCH

• CAFCNA 2012 Supporting Member
  • I love Dachshunds
Re: anybody wanna GTG?
« Reply #1 on: 09/11/18 01:39 AM »

I still check the board from time to time but no longer own a Avalanche. Small meet & greet GTG's are what got us going & maybe you can revive Indiana with one, good luck!

Mentholized

• Ever evolving...
Re: anybody wanna GTG?
« Reply #2 on: 09/19/18 01:29 PM »

I was just cruising the board hoping for another Indiana fall color tour.  I'm near Evansville IN, southern tip.  We went a couple years back and loved it.
2003 Arrival Blue Cladded, K&N CAI, LED tail lights and 3rd brake light, Amber DRL, 250A Rare Electrical Alt, Big 3 upgrade, Custom sub box with shallow mount 12' subs, rear bumper cup holders, blue LED's in all 4 doors, in channel rain guards, Raceline Raptor 17' rims, fire extinguisher mounted to passenger side saddlebag lid, big blue Maglight mounted to drivers side saddlebag lid, color matched bar on grill, black bow tie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.