• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tail gate light bar - Best one

spidey

Well after 6 years my Bully hitch step with LED light burnt out.  Cant complain, but after all these years of having to remove it all the time to tow and remove the 4 pin connector, Im thinking of upgrading to an LED light bar instead and just replace the step with a non-light one.

Anyway, seems some are better than others.  With some complaining of moisture and early burn out, or just certain lights burning out

Ive seen many on the road, and seen the ones that are on with the tail lights, and have single lights, and some with the rear back up light.

I already have the 4 pin connector waiting to go, and prefer not to tie in direct to my wiring, since thats why I got the 4 pin connector to begin with

So who recommends what, most of my purchases will be from Amazon, and I live in Canada

Thanks

This is the one I bought and just installed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GPP78HF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Works great on my truck.

I also have LED tails on mine and they both help me get seen and show people what my intentions are.

Rodney

Back