• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hooters GTG

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
A friend mentioned to me that there is a new Hooters in Dedham.

So I wanted to see what interest there is for a Hooters GTG.

Nothing fancy, just grabbing some wings and beers with friends, shooting the $h!t, BS'ing, etc.

Thinking about November, after the 10th, but before Thanksgiving.

Any Interest?

(y) I need some wings  :cool:

You know I'm up for Hotters.  James.  Can't do Nov. 10.  Because im on that weekend. That means I have the 17th off.  Then on the 24th.

Well come on down, heck if i can drive 5+ hours from NY, its a short trip for you.

James , I Guess I should have checked here first . lol  I just messaged you about going on the 3rd, but if we can do another date, that's fine with me!

Not sure if I will be back in the area for Nov 3rd. The 10th, I am in Volant PA as I've done for the past 4-5 years. So its got to be the 17th, or sometime after thanksgiving.

What time y'all want to do, midday, or afternoon-eveningish?

I work till 12... can be on the road before 1... 2 hours to get there... we could be there 3ish...

11 days and a wake up ???

Anytime.  I'm an hour away.  Hopeing to have my AV with me.  Doing complete brake line job. What a fiasco.

Looks like I won't have my Beast for the GTG. Caught up in inspection fraud by Dealer. Oh well.  He'll be paying for brake lines and then sum.  Jokes on him.  Have to take the old girl. 1996 Suburban. She's a fiesty old thing.

I decided to take the day off.... we are headed down early to have breakfast and visit family at my uncles restaurant in Middleboro. I will have my mod boxes with me, for any modding that might happen in the parking lot before or after some wings!!!!

Ah, yes, impromptu modding... remembering the good I'm days of a half dozen guys under the hood of one AV.

mmmmm

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2
just a wake up left....

I am packing the Stomper in the morning, then headed to my uncles restaurant in Middleboro for breakfast. We should be at Hooters for tailgating some where between one and two. 

(y)

Hope you all had a good time.  Sorry I could not make it.

Any pics?

Nope  :E:

We just got home..

Stay tuned for another gtg very soon  (y)

Back