• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Donated Avalanche

ms38w

So, I haven't posted in a VERY long time.  Life happens, you go down another path, and next thing you know, you've spent $75,000 modifying a truck, only to give it away to a charity of your choice.  Now, everyone is up to date on my life and my Avalanche.  If you're looking for a project, start looking at the auctions for my Avalanche.

Now... I have the Avalanche Coffee Table Book.  Looking for ideas to give it away... maybe some sort of contest, maybe a "best Avalanche story", maybe "Why I should win the book"...Any suggestions.  It will be all of you that are competing for the book.  My email address is ifgoebel@gmail.com

Thanks for the update on your life, hope things are going OK and the changes life throws at us is are on the positive side.  (y)

Just my .02 but I would love to see someone receive your book who has helped promote the AV world in a positive light by doing something like raising goods or money for people in need. Or in another train of thought maybe to someone with enough computer skills to copy the book (without breaking the law) and add it to the resources section of the website to act as a reference book......... :B:

Back