• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

26 Jan 2019 Sumo Japanse Steakhouse, Holyoke, MA

itsstopher

PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
How about.....

..... The first 2019 New England GTG  :cool:

?.. Eating here  Sumo Japanese Steakhouse
Located in Lower Level Holyoke Mall, Across from Sears

?.. Staying here  Homewood Suites by Hilton Holyoke-Springfield/North

?.. replying below to let us know  :p

UPDATE -------  Meet in the parking lot on the second level 2:30-3:00. Eat about 3:30ish.

Dinner
yup
1. ItsStopher +1
2. Edfort +1
3. James21

could be
1. SpottyJ
2. Avlanch0251

Would anyone be interested in going to an escape room after dinner?

https://allinadventures.com/locations/holyoke-ma/

Escape Room
yup
1. ItsStopher +1
2. Edfort +1
3. James21

Park and meet here. (2nd level)

Attachments

• parking.JPG
    parking.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 5
Hotel Booked  (y)

Thanks watching this. I am a maybe/hope so.  (y)

1st post updated  :wave:

Avlanch0251 said:
    You could put me down for a Maybe.
Gotcha? Hope to see you there!

1st post updated.....

I am still a maybe - but I booked a room to be prepared.  Thanks!

Few more people, and this might turn into a party.  Come on New Englander's.  This is what being in a CLUB is all about. Meeting new people, having fun. Modding in the middle of nowhere.  LoL.......    Try it you might like it.

Staying at the hotel is not necessary.... but nice if you have a long way to go.....

Has anyone ever been to the Holyoke mall before?

Just an FYI, the parking garage has height limiters for the upper level, while that is expected, for some odd reason they have them at the exit as well.

Point I'm trying to make, the last time I went there, I pulled my truck in and barely missed the bar on my way in. However when exiting I was not so lucky, left a small dent in the back of my roof.

Just a word of caution for those that are lifted.

james21 said:
Has anyone ever been to the Holyoke mall before?

Just an FYI, the parking garage has height limiters for the upper level, while that is expected, for some odd reason they have them at the exit as well.

Point I'm trying to make, the last time I went there, I pulled my truck in and barely missed the bar on my way in. However when exiting I was not so lucky, left a small dent in the back of my roof.

Just a word of caution for those that are lifted.
Did not know that..... but it looks like if we enter off of whitney ave its already on the upper level and the height restriction is 6'8''. I will pull the tape out and measure my height. If all else fails we can meet in the macys parking lot just around the corner.

Attachments

• parking.JPG
    parking.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
I think that is the one I entered, but when leaving it was through a different exit, with a totally different angle.

Would anyone be interested in going to an escape room after dinner?

https://allinadventures.com/locations/holyoke-ma/

Wake up New England......

1st post updated

Ok.    Wake up kiddies.  Been awake since 1:00 pm. Friday afternoon.  Still in work. Be out soon. Take shower. Pack truck,dog,and female companion. Hitting road.  See you people soon. Gonna be a great weekend. Even without sleep.

We should be on the road by 11, for a 3 hour tour..... errr trip.

Good to see (READ) about gtg again

Hope other people follow your lead and have more gtg even if they are small and simple like coffee shop or like htis one whic is overnight whic hmakes for something fun to do on weekend.

Have fun and stay safe.

Back