• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Raise a lowered 07 Avalanche back to stock height

abnrgr

Greetings all.

I purchased a lowered 07 2WD Avalanche LT back an 07.  It was already lowered about 3 inches.  It rides smooth, except for the occasional speed bumps and potholes on the road.

I am considering raising it back to stock height, and I received a quote of $1,400.00 parts and labor.  Do you all think its a good idea?

Thanks.

How was it lowered.  Just a spring swap ?

I have the original springs from my 07, swapped them out for the Eibach lowering springs..  What part of the world are you in ??

I believe it was a coil spring swap; the current springs are blue in color.  I don't have any original springs, as I bought it already lowered.

I'm in Texas.

Thanks for replying.

You are welcome to my original 07 Springs if you want them.  Just pay for the shipping.. You have the same year model so its a perfect fit.

Installing them is pretty easy to..  The rear are a snap.  You literally just jack up the back of the truck, unhook a few lines as I recall and
let the axle down and you can literally lift them out..  Front is a bit more work and requires a set of spring compressors but it really isnt that
hard. i bet you could find some local help that would do it for way less than what you were quoted.  Mine are factory OE springs so you know
they are good and correct for the truck...

Just a thought.. 

Back