• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG. For February.

I have this weekend off .  But didnt know if that was to early or quick for you guys.  If not let me know.

I am headed up to Pittsburg this weekend to do some snowmobiling.

I am game for the 23rd.

That would have been a good GTG. Snowmobiling! But ok.  23rd. K1. Carts. I'll post the place.  And the hotel I book. 

Edfort said:
K 1.  Wilimantic  Mass.

Confirm location please. Did you mean Wilmington MA?  Thanks.

Sorry.  K 1 Speed  40 Fordham Rd. Wilmington  Ma.  Go on website, download waiver, bring with you that day.  Booked at.  Red Roof Inn ,  19 Commerce Way , Woburn. MA.  01801.   
7  MIN DISTANCE  away.  There are Restaurants  all over that area from Thai, Steak, burger joints, seafood.  What ever your taste, it's right there.  We can decide that now, or when we get there. 

Got my reservation at the Doubletree,  couple miles west of the red roof

Edfort,

I suggest that you edit the first post here.
Add the date, time and location.
Also any other important info such as hotels, waivers, restaurants, website links, etc.

Not criticizing, just trying to help.
It is nice to see some GTG activity on the site.  (y)

Not computer savvy.  So. It is what it is.  Sorry.  If someone else wants to do it.  Be my guest.

Saturday the 23rd.  Red. Roof Inn  Woburn Ma.  Meet there between 1 and 3 pm.  From there we will decide if we go to K1 racing or eat first.

Edfort said:
Thanx buddy.  Someone should show me how to do that for future reference.
Click "Modify" in the upper right corner of the post.
You will also be able to see how ItsStopher created the links.

Thank you for that Gold Bow Tie.      Well , I've been thinking about another GTG.  And maybe this will get the attention of other members. I've been to a place called Govenors Inn located in New Hampshire. Will try and set up link. (Lol)  The venue is huge.  They have a bar called The  Garage right on the premises.  They have there own Stea and Ale Restaurant , Hotel.  The venues are massive.  So , look. See if something interests you and give a shout out on the dates you like.  Awesome place.  Great time.  Great food.

You're welcome Edfort.  (y)
I appreciate you making the effort to get some GTG's going.
Many, including myself, aren't doing it like we used to.

Who's next...? still have time to sign up for fun.....

If anyone wants to meet in Gilford for a 30 mile snowmobile ride, I am headed out sat. 7AM.

We are here  (y)

Attachments

• gtg.jpg
    gtg.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
Back