• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bowtie designs

spidey

So I have a friend that owns a vinyl shop, and Ive always wanted to upgrade my bowties from the gold.  I have a silver 2012 Avy

He showed my the regualr vinyl wraps, just straight colours, etc.  Or some thicker ones that have that carbon fibre look.  But he also said he could fit any graphic to.

I know a user on here has a sweet red bowtie with a black spider inside.    I have the spider-web grills, and as you can tell from my Avatar, Im a spider-man fan

Looking for some ideas to do the front and rear bow ties.  I have a black/silver/chrome look with my truck.  Added Bushwacker fender flares painted to match.  And most of the chrome is the factory logos, and as well my hood deflector, tail light and head light bezels

Im debating on a going the same, either black or silver.  Or maybe add one pop of collour, which would be a nice red, or red/blue Spider-man colours.

Any image ideas would be great. So many to choose from

Im kinda thinking old school Spider-man symbol, and this is the symbol on my custom ring

5a1bccb02a1b404f215945f82fa73378.jpg

Back