• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Indian Ranch. GTG

Edfort

PM 2019
PM 2018
Ok. This is it for me,  if I dont get any takers on this place ,  I come to the conclusion you people are no fun . This place is incredible.    https://indianranch.com/concerts/                                             

I'd like the George Thoroughgood show but not driving all the way from Cincinnati.  :p

Seriously though, keep trying.  I love how you're trying to get the NE group together.

Poof. I have arrived. That place looks interesting. We "might" be interested depending on a date.
If we would attend we would try to stay in the campground in the motor home.
Our summer and fall months are filling up fast and I bet it's tough to get a site on a concert weekend.
SO we are a slight maybe.

Just so happens I'm working that weekend of the Country fest.  But that doesnt mean there still cant be a GTG.  September 29 is out there people.  Any other takers.

That's funny.  Well if you see something that interests you.  Blurt it out.  Because I know of two other members that would probably attend.

Back