Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Running board rocker panel bolts. Need help please and thank you  (Read 147 times)

VtxcalibuR

• Flaming Pumpkin

So I bought a pair of raptor running boards yesterday for $80 used but never used. Got the bolts for the brackets to attach to the boards but I need the bolts that attach the brackets to the Avy. It's a 2002 cladded. Went to rural king and auto zone and tried metric(8mm) and standard(5/16) coarse threads and neither work. The 5/16 is close but either it's a fine thread hole or there's too much rust/gunk in there. Suggestions?
2002 Avy. Custom paint. Cold air. 2" lift

TowWhiteAv2500

Re: Running board rocker panel bolts. Need help please and thank you
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 18:30:27 PM »

I happen to have the running boards off my 02 right now to fix the rocker rust.  I measured one of the bracket bolts to be M8x1.25, hope this helps.
2002 Avalanche 2500 4x4 3.73 G80, Summit White, Bench Seat, Power Sunroof. Mods: DirecLink Brake Controller, Draw-Tite Ultra Frame Class V Hitch, K&N Air Filter, Upgraded Bump Stops, Ni-Copp Brake Lines, Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hoses, Aftermarket Speakers, Hopkins Smart Hitch Camera, HD Tow Mirrors, Added Steering Stabilizer, Bilstein 5100 Shocks, B&M Aluminum Differential Cover.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.